Student Group Insurance
Group Insurance for the students
Every student enrolled for an academic program ( UG/PG / PhD) are insured by cashless GROUP MEDICLAIM POLICY offered by NEW INDIA ASSURANCE CO. LTD and Personal Accident Policy
Salient features and procedures are as follows:
1. MEDICLAIM POLICYCapital Sum Assured of 75,000/- ( Rs Seventy-five thousand only)
The student seeking insurance claim has to mail to associate dean student welfare onEmail: email@example.com " copy to " firstname.lastname@example.org (or inform over 7094496963)/ Claim Helpline: 080-22069449
2. Personal Accident Policy.
Capital Sum Insured Rs75,000/- Rs Seventy-five thousand only).The forms mentioned in the above Mediclaim policy need to be submitted for reimbursement or cashless treatment in the hospital.
The claim for Accidental Death or Disablement following points to be noted:
(a) In the case of Death:
* Proof for the identity of the student is required (Student id proof, Aathar card etc)
* F I R,
* Postmortem report,
* Death certificate,
* Legal Heir Certificate
* No Objection certificate for payment to one of the members in the legal Heir certificate.
The claim form should be filled by the parent of the students and should be attested by the University.
(b) For disablement:
* F I R
* Doctor certificate for disablement.
Further details on the claim ( last attachment)
The student seeking insurance claim has to mail to associate dean student welfare on
Email: email@example.com " copy to " firstname.lastname@example.org
(or inform over 94432 59908)