- There is no registration fee.
- Faculty and Ph.D Scholars are invited to participate in this workshop
- Registration kit, workshop material, working lunch and refreshment during sessions will be provided to participants.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the participants.
- The participants should bring laptop with Core i5 8GB RAM, preferably with Ubuntu 16.4 OS.
- The number of participants are limited to 50, so the registration will be on a first come first served basis
- On completion of the programme on all the days, participants will be awarded a certificate of participation by ATAL Academy.
- Participants will have to make their own stay arrangement during the five days.
- Limited accommodation could be provided in the NITPY hostel/guest house on sharing, chargeable and first come first served basis.
Assistant Professor, CSE
National Institute of Technology Puducherry
Sessions will be handled by industry experts.
OBJECTIVE OF THE WORKSHOP
Below are the topics covered during the workshop:
• Introduction to Blockchain & Preliminaries
• Introduction to Ethereum & Smart Contracts
• Introduction to Crypto-Curriencies & Exchanges
• Introduction to Hyperledger
• Hyperledger Setup
• Sample Fabric Application
• Integrating to Blockchain
• Introduction on Ethereum
• Ethereum Setup
• Smart Contract Development
• Mining Ethers
• Ethereum Clients & Network
• Web3 Implementation
• Building your own Network
• Deploying Smart Contracts
• Interactive Front-Ends
• Publishing DAPP On Blockchain
• Roadmap of Blockchain & Ethereum