- There is no registration fee.
- Faculty, Ph.D Scholars and PG Students are invited to participate in this workshop
- Registration kit, workshop material, working lunch and refreshment during sessions will be provided to participants.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the participants.
- The participants should bring laptop with Core i5 8GB RAM, preferably with Ubuntu 16.4 OS.
- The number of participants are limited to 50, so the registration will be on a first come first served basis
- On completion of the programme on all the days, participants will be awarded a certificate of participation by ATAL Academy.
- Participants will have to make their own stay arrangement during the five days.
- Limited accommodation could be provided in the NITPY hostel/guest house on sharing, chargeable and first come first served basis.
Assistant Professor, CSE
National Institute of Technology Puducherry
Karaikal - 609609
Sessions will be handled by industry experts.
OBJECTIVE OF THE WORKSHOP
Below are the topics covered during the workshop:
• Introduction to Blockchain & Preliminaries
• Introduction to Ethereum & Smart Contracts
• Introduction to Crypto-Curriencies & Exchanges
• Introduction to Hyperledger
• Hyperledger Setup
• Sample Fabric Application
• Integrating to Blockchain
• Introduction on Ethereum
• Ethereum Setup
• Smart Contract Development
• Mining Ethers
• Ethereum Clients & Network
• Web3 Implementation
• Building your own Network
• Deploying Smart Contracts
• Interactive Front-Ends
• Publishing DAPP On Blockchain
• Roadmap of Blockchain & Ethereum